About the job:
- moderating and administrating social network platforms & forums;
- writing weekly reports and reviews on scheduled contests and events;
- coordinating Community projects and Monitoring KPIS;
- collecting and processing information on bugs, errors and feedback, reporting to stakeholders;
- writing, proofreading, formatting & editing materials for sites (text and art content);
- keeping updated with social media tools, community building trends and best practices for all supported platforms & potential new ones;
- analysing user behaviour and taking measures to correct trends;
- maintaining friendly and constructive atmosphere in the community, prompt responding to any conflicts;
- recognizing and supporting "brand advocates" and "viral distributors" among users;
- building and empowering external communities, actively reaching out, meeting and building strong
- relationships with community influencers;
- creating & maintaining a team of Moderators to cover all platforms;
- community Management streams, joining Influencer streams, live Q&A, etc.
- organizing contests and events for players, including but not limited to: Social Media contests,
It is essential that you:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position within the gaming industry;
- native German speaker, outstanding grammar;
- gaming computer able to run MY.GAMES titles with good quality, stream & capture video content with good quality. Decent webcam & microphone;
- fast & reliable Internet access;
- experienced in MMO gaming and has an expert understanding of the industry;
- team player with a collaborative personality and a high level of self-organization;
- demonstrable expertise on social media platforms and tools;
- knowledge of brand awareness, social media marketing principles and features;
- experience in moderation of external resources;
- experience in building and growing internal and external communities;
- ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines, be fully available & reactive.
It would be great if you:
- experience working in multilingual and multicultural environments;
- experience with online-based task tracking systems (Atlassian, Smartsheet);Detailed knowledge of and passion for MY.GAMES ?s most recent titles;
- strong familiarity with the gaming industry and online gaming communities;
- proficiency with video-editing software.
At My.com, we are creating exciting personal digital services for people who crave the smoothest, most enjoyable experience in communication and entertainment. My.com publishes online PC and mobile games, as well as such services as myMail, the mobile e-mail client, and Maps.Me, the crowdsourced map service. Our strong belief that communication and entertainment are among a person’s most basic needs determines our approach: we use our experience and passion to help people get what they need much easier and faster, all in one place – simply go to My.com. While our HQ is located in Amsterdam, we also have an office in Silicon Valley, and many of us work in Moscow at Mail.Ru Group where we are the largest Internet company in Russian-speaking countries. We have a worldwide community of over 150 million people, never hesitating to give us feedback and tell us how we can make the life better and more fun. My.com culture is fun, creative, and filled with growth opportunities in an exciting, rapidly expanding gaming space. We offer great benefits and incentives, and a relaxed but also results driven atmosphere.
In case you are interested in this role, please send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.